Customer specific configuration
Wide assortment of components from stock
Years of experience
Also repair / overhauling service
From 0,25 kW to 1000 kW
Oudshoorn hydraulics manufactures their own hydraulic powerpacks in all possible configurations. Because of the large available stock we are capable of manufacturing quickly and flexibly. A hydraulic powerpack can be built in every possible configuration. You can think about small compact powerpacks of 0,25 kW up to large 1000 kW powerpack equipped with an airmotor or internal combustion engine. For parts Oudshoorn hydraulics only uses well-known brands.
A Hydraulic powerpack manufactured by Oudshoorn hydraulics ( not a compact powerpack) consist of the following:
- Electric motor, air motor or internal combustion engine
- Oil resevoir made of aluminium or steel, coated against rust on the inside
- Vented tank with 25 micron filter to prevent dust getting in
- Large filler neck for filling oil
- Level gauge with temperature reader
- Piping on the inside as much as possible for nice appearance
- Return filter in the lid of piping installation
- Suction filter in order to protect the pump
- Pressure control valve
- Connection to connection port or by quick-release coupling
After manufacturing our powerpacks are extensively tested and (if required) tuned and adjusted. In this way we can guarantee the quality of our products. Oudshoorn hydraulics also offers the possibility of spray-painting the powerpacks in any required RAL colour. We also offer total solutions such as an powerpack with piping and hoses, cylinders, motors, installation, controls and CE-marking if needed.
Do you have a request for a hydraulic powerpack? You can quickly and easily send is an application by e-mail or by using our application form so you can receive a quotation specified to your needs.